The Marcelle Medallion QAL might have ended weeks ago, but I'm still working away at mine. I've finally finished my fifth border. It took longer than I'd expected because I kept making little mistakes. First, I didn't cut enough bricks. Then my strips were too short because I thought the border had cornerstones. I almost went the easy route and used cornerstones anyway, but in the end I cut more bricks, because I'm nothing if not a perfectionist!
Quilt Sunday in November and I finally attached it yesterday at the December gathering. In retrospect, I wish I hadn't included low volume prints and gone with only saturated colour, because I really wanted this border to read "turquoise" and I think the lighter bricks muddy this a bit. Ah well, live and learn.